Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Forgot to mention that I got burgled last Friday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sorry to hear that wes.

Burglary. A truly despicable crime.
    Little Miss WES phoned me at my desk - all I heard was <sob> <sob> <sob> Mummy <sob> <sob> <sob> Mummy

Which, to say the least, scared the hell out of me. She was trying to tell me that we had been burgled and that Mummy was on the phone to the police.

The women of the house are now massively paranoid and locking pretty much everything. My point to them was that these people run when they see anyone at home and that it is almost certainly going to happen again.

Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Little Miss WES phoned me at my desk - all I heard was <sob> <sob> <sob> Mummy <sob> <sob> <sob> Mummy

Which, to say the least, scared the hell out of me. She was trying to tell me that we had been burgled and that Mummy was on the phone to the police.

The women of the house are now massively paranoid and locking pretty much everything. My point to them was that these people run when they see anyone at home and that it is almost certainly going to happen again.

Sad but true.

This is ****.

The aftermath of the burglary is always said to be worse than the loss of material items hopefully most of which can be replaced.

FTR it probably was the travellers, filthy thieving fúckers that they are. Probably from Limerick.

Say no more.