Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So for his first home match we should kick off the chanting with

So for his first home match we should kick off the chanting with

"Sit down you peedaphile". Give him a bit of continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    "Sit down you peedaphile". Give him a bit of continuity.
    He won't mind since HE DOESN'T FVCKING WELL SPEAK ENGLISH!

I already hate this bloke.

Would rather we not pi ss off the Turks (as well as the I Rans imo)

One of the puzzles of Wenger was the complete absence of any improvement in his english in 20 years. He would often say "it is as well because" when just "also" would have done - Cleuseo sounding w'nker

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He won't mind since HE DOESN'T FVCKING WELL SPEAK ENGLISH!

I already hate this bloke.
    Yes, appointing a new manager isn't as easy as it looks, is it. We must be out of practise.

It will probably even be cited as a reason for his sacking next year.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    One of the puzzles of Wenger was the complete absence of any improvement in his english in 20 years. He would often say "it is as well because" when just "also" would have done - Cleuseo sounding w'nker
    Yes. His goodbye speech was ample evidence of the limits of his fluency. He never really got idiomatic English at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Would rather we not pi ss off the Turks (as well as the I Rans imo)
    They're all washed up, imo. The Donald has sorted it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, appointing a new manager isn't as easy as it looks, is it. We must be out of practise.

It will probably even be cited as a reason for his sacking next year.
    I mean GG was scotch and therefore didn't speak the language very well, but at least he could make himself understood. This bloke's a whole other kettle of sardines.

Yes. His goodbye speech was ample evidence of the limits of his fluency. He never really got idiomatic English at all.
    But at least everyone (except perhaps one or two of our players) gave Him the benefit of the doubt from the start. This chap isn't even getting that.

I mean GG was scotch and therefore didn't speak the language very well, but at least he could make himself understood. This bloke's a whole other kettle of sardines.
    Well, we're not particularly fussy about that sort of thing. We're not Germans or anything. But it is rather unpleasant, and not a little unfair, when chaps that can barely order a bint and a beer in a brothel are touted as "fluent".