Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad omen number one.

Bad omen number one.

Unai Emery is set to become only the fourth manager in Premier League history whose first name and surname both begin with a vowel (also Ossie Ardiles, Egil Olsen and Alan Irvine).

We're doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Unai Emery is set to become only the fourth manager in Premier League history whose first name and surname both begin with a vowel (also Ossie Ardiles, Egil Olsen and Alan Irvine).

We're doomed
    Also, he was very, very unlucky to be knocked out of the CL the last two years. Pasting Barcelona and then watching the refs hand them an outrageously biasd win at the Camp Nou. And I watched both Madrid games this year and PSG created far more chances. Had Cavani not been such a donkey and a few others had their shooting boots on they would have won.

Tactically Emery was outstanding. Can't wait for him to sell Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Also, he was very, very unlucky to be knocked out of the CL the last two years. Pasting Barcelona and then watching the refs hand them an outrageously biasd win at the Camp Nou. And I watched both Madrid games this year and PSG created far more chances. Had Cavani not been such a donkey and a few others had their shooting boots on they would have won.

He'll build the team around Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He'll build the team around Ramsey
    In many respects, the Welsh are the Basques of the UK, aren't they? I suspect the language is nigh on identical as well.

We're doomed
    In his last season at Sevilla, they failed to win away in the league all season. FFS, even Arsene managed a token away win before the end. Arteta in, fact!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Hahahahahahaha!

"Emery made it clear he planned to build his vision around 2 key players he regards as central to his plans - Aubameyang & Ramsey. Emery’s depth of knowledge of every #Arsenal player left Gazidis & his team gobsmacked — & overshadowed every other presentation, including Arteta’s."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In many respects, the Welsh are the Basques of the UK, aren't they? I suspect the language is nigh on identical as well.
    Actually, no language is even remotely like Basque. It's unique in western Europe in having no Indo-European roots. The only other languages in Europe like that are Hungarian and Finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hahahahahahaha!

"Emery made it clear he planned to build his vision around 2 key players he regards as central to his plans - Aubameyang & Ramsey. Emery’s depth of knowledge of every #Arsenal player left Gazidis & his team gobsmacked — & overshadowed every other presentation, including Arteta’s."
    Daft, bomb loving dago, I've always hated him

Actually, no language is even remotely like Basque. It's unique in western Europe in having no Indo-European roots. The only other languages in Europe like that are Hungarian and Finnish.
    Makes sense. "Emery" Varadi, the former West Bromwich Albion and Manchester City forward, was Hungarian, wasn't he?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fúck me. Every day's a fúcking schoolday.