Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad omen number one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúck me. Every day's a fúcking schoolday.
    Come now. No need for language.

Interesting about the mayonnaise, though, isn't it? I wonder which made the difference? The width of the receptacle? The fact it was plastic? Or the different oil?

Hahahahahahaha!

"Emery made it clear he planned to build his vision around 2 key players he regards as central to his plans - Aubameyang & Ramsey. Emery’s depth of knowledge of every #Arsenal player left Gazidis & his team gobsmacked — & overshadowed every other presentation, including Arteta’s."
    It’s not possible. Surely Arteta’s presentation couldn’t be topped? I don’t believe a word of it. What actually happened, is that Arteta was all agreed. But, old Chips and Ken got nervous about doing something new and exciting, and voted against poor Mikel at the board meeting. We’ll never get close to Mikel again. He’ll not soon forget this skulduggery.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Come now. No need for language.

Interesting about the mayonnaise, though, isn't it? I wonder which made the difference? The width of the receptacle? The fact it was plastic? Or the different oil?
    Definitely not the oil. I've used vegetable, sunflower and olive, and there is no difference at all.

I'm going with the acid/metallic reaction, although that's only a guess, naturally.

Today I will poach a nice peice of salmon and serve it with potato salad. Give me 30 seconds and I'll just knock up a batch of mayonnaise for that!

Definitely not the oil. I've used vegetable, sunflower and olive, and there is no difference at all.

I'm going with the acid/metallic reaction, although that's only a guess, naturally.

Today I will poach a nice peice of salmon and serve it with potato salad. Give me 30 seconds and I'll just knock up a batch of mayonnaise for that!
    That's exactly what I did last night! :highfive:

Instead of chives, I put finely chopped wet garlic in my potato salad (ie young, immature garlic that I lifted from the allotment). It's much less harsh than mature garlic and gave a delicious flavour.

I do stink today, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Daft, bomb loving dago, I've always hated him
    Hasn’t Ramsey already started the process of pissing around with his new contract negotiations, in order to try and force a move to a rival? Or, stay without signing on and generally ruin next season? Someone needs to tell Unai how things work around here.

Turkish ? Although only a bit of it is in Europe ..

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Hasn’t Ramsey already started the process of pissing around with his new contract negotiations, in order to try and force a move to a rival? Or, stay without signing on and generally ruin next season? Someone needs to tell Unai how things work around here.
    Well how these have worked around here is that players like Ramsey do whatever they like, no matter how detrimental to the performances of the team.

Fortunately, our new Basque manager is going to instill some discipline or blow there sorry arses up.