Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I was rather looking forward to Arteta. Proper gentleman, knows what the club is

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He can't be a dago and a wop, can he? If anything, he's a dago/frog hybrid.
    Message reported to Picasso, imo. His people are Italian, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I agree. A wop is an eyetie. A dago is a spic.

Americans get this wrong, of course, but we aren't Americans and should get our derogatory racial/national epithets right.
    Spics were Puerto Ricans in West Side Story were they not. Anyways, they are all basically greasy surrender monkies

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Spics were Puerto Ricans in West Side Story were they not. Anyways, they are all basically greasy surrender monkies
    They're French now, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Yeah, y'see I think we can safely include all Spanish speakers under the terms 'dago' or 'spic', since they all p1ss in the same pot.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Ah, Fujairah. That's a bit more Emirati populated on that side isn't it?

Either they treat the staff better or the staff are programmed to tell you everything is cool.

Does the bar at your place fill up with alcohol consuming arabs during 'Ladies Hour'?
    Yes, although there are very few Arabs through the week. It's quite a popular place for the Dubai crowd to head at weekends, only 2 hours from Dubai.

The only time you see Arabs there other than the weekend is in the cocktail bar at night. They show up in the white robes, look down their nose at everyone and smoke cigars in the bar. You can still do that in Fujairah.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If only we had our Sevilla expert here to give us the proper lowdown
    I would imagine it is also a very sad day for Jorge as this type of appointment is right up his street.

Quite confident he would find a carefully noted post from about 3-5 years ago where he suggested UE as the heir.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would imagine it is also a very sad day for Jorge as this type of appointment is right up his street.

Quite confident he would find a carefully noted post from about 3-5 years ago where he suggested UE as the heir.
    He hasn't mentioned it. He's still too distressed about HRH the Duchess of Sussex committing genocide with her wedding dress.

He hasn't mentioned it. He's still too distressed about HRH the Duchess of Sussex committing genocide with her wedding dress.
    The Yankee fox?

Is she not a princess then???

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The Yankee fox?

Is she not a princess then???
    No, she is a duchess. Ask me not why, sw, for I am no constitutional expert. All I know is that her outrageous decision to get married wearing a dress cost thousands of innocent people their lives. Millions, possibly. Also, Thatcher done it.

No, she is a duchess. Ask me not why, sw, for I am no constitutional expert. All I know is that her outrageous decision to get married wearing a dress cost thousands of innocent people their lives. Millions, possibly. Also, Thatcher done it.
    She is still a princess thus the HRH. He is HRH Prince Henry, Duke of Sussex

Which reminds me that my friend and his partner had a baby last night and decided to call him Henri. His surname is Potter. Schoolboy error