Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I was rather looking forward to Arteta. Proper gentleman, knows what the club is

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    According to the Times this morning he is tactically obsessive, spends hours watching tape and likes to play on the counter.

Jesus Christ we've employed Jose Mourinho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Christ we've employed Jose Mourinho.
    I'm already feeling a bit 'You're not my real dad!' about this cvnt, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, that's Anus you're thinking of. Little Anus must be what? Two or three now?
    Oh? Well, she'll never get anywhere in football with a name like that. "Big" Anus?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Meh. Great pools.
    Not so many poofs, of course. What with them getting lobbed of tall buildings and all.

*I don't care, they all piss in the same pot.

And the slavery. Don't forget the slavery.
    Shhhh! they refer to it as 'bonded labour', b.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Meh again, they don't want to be treated like slaves, don't go to Dubai. You make your choices in life and then you live with them imo.

Also, no one mentioned the endless blue skies, hot weather, attentive service and Russian prostitutes laying around the pool in thongs.

Meh again, they don't want to be treated like slaves, don't go to Dubai. You make your choices in life and then you live with them imo.

Also, no one mentioned the endless blue skies, hot weather, attentive service and Russian prostitutes laying around the pool in thongs.
    But you also get overly sweaty Canadians by the pool (hopefully not in a thong )
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

and, some of the restaurants are pretty good tbh

Abd el Wahab at Pier 7
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That'd be the 'bond' whereby they take their passports away, force them to work 12 hours a day, six days a week for a pittance well below what they were promised (in appalling and dangerous conditions, of course), leaving them bound by debt to their employers and legally unable to appeal or demonstrate due to having pretty much no rights?

That'd be the 'bond' whereby they take their passports away, force them to work 12 hours a day, six days a week for a pittance well below what they were promised (in appalling and dangerous conditions, of course), leaving them bound by debt to their employers and legally unable to appeal or demonstrate due to having pretty much no rights?
    Apparently that's all OK because the Best Western Jebel Ali does a terrific all you can eat Chinese buffet which serves the best Chinese food in the world.