Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I was rather looking forward to Arteta. Proper gentleman, knows what the club is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I was rather looking forward to Arteta. Proper gentleman, knows what the club is

about, full of new ideas. It would have been a risk but it might have been fun.

This chap doesn't fill me with hope but then, of course, neither did Arsene. I vote we wait and see what transpires before getting malicious on his árse.

Rosicky gone. Cesc gone. Walcott gone. Santi gone. Arsene gone.

The only part of the real club left is Ken Friar, and he's 396.

Unai Emyrates, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    about, full of new ideas. It would have been a risk but it might have been fun.

This chap doesn't fill me with hope but then, of course, neither did Arsene. I vote we wait and see what transpires before getting malicious on his árse.

Rosicky gone. Cesc gone. Walcott gone. Santi gone. Arsene gone.

The only part of the real club left is Ken Friar, and he's 396.

Unai Emyrates, anyone?
    If only we had our Sevilla expert here to give us the proper lowdown

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes. I hope his stay with us lasts longer and finishes with more dignity than our previous import from the great city of Sevilla.

Yes. I hope his stay with us lasts longer and finishes with more dignity than our previous import from the great city of Sevilla.
    Or wins the league in his first season at the club
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I would imagine it is also a very sad day for Jorge as this type of appointment is right up his street.

Quite confident he would find a carefully noted post from about 3-5 years ago where he suggested UE as the heir.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would imagine it is also a very sad day for Jorge as this type of appointment is right up his street.

Quite confident he would find a carefully noted post from about 3-5 years ago where he suggested UE as the heir.
    He hasn't mentioned it. He's still too distressed about HRH the Duchess of Sussex committing genocide with her wedding dress.

He hasn't mentioned it. He's still too distressed about HRH the Duchess of Sussex committing genocide with her wedding dress.
    The Yankee fox?

Is she not a princess then???

The Yankee fox?

Is she not a princess then???
    No, she is a duchess. Ask me not why, sw, for I am no constitutional expert. All I know is that her outrageous decision to get married wearing a dress cost thousands of innocent people their lives. Millions, possibly. Also, Thatcher done it.

It appears BGM was ahead of the curve on this one - from two years ago

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...ighlight=Emery

It appears BGM was ahead of the curve on this one - from two years ago

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...ighlight=Emery
    There's some pretty awful choices in there, with hindsight.

I was also a bit wrong