Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And we've turfed Santi out* as well :-(

And we've turfed Santi out* as well :-(

*Agreed to not extend his contract, but you know what I mean. Unpleasant.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    £90k pw freed up means we can afford to get Jonny Evans in. Priorities, redg.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

:brutal:

I'm starting to like this new regime

btw - ty, Santiago Cazorla González
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

that free kick vs Hull

As Hail Mary as you could get imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    that free kick vs Hull

As Hail Mary as you could get imo
    Helped that AW said stick it to the keepers left as he always takes a small step to the right...wd AW
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Helped that AW said stick it to the keepers left as he always takes a small step to the right...wd AW
    Santi would've been well aware of that already, imo.

It's like me telling a hound which way to turn a hare; naturally, I take the credit if it works but if the canine wasn't already fully abreast of the hare's priorities and subsequent likely behaviour, it would have had no business calling itself a hound in the first place.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Santi would've been well aware of that already, imo.

It's like me telling a hound which way to turn a hare; naturally, I take the credit if it works but if the canine wasn't already fully abreast of the hare's priorities and subsequent likely behaviour, it would have had no business calling itself a hound in the first place.
    Do you train them by throwing USB sticks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Your views on the appointment of the speudo-French/Spanish hybrid underwhelmer, a?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That's my point; one does not train them at all, as they already know what they're supposed to be doing. One merely acquires them and sees as to their health, nutrition and welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Your views on the appointment of the speudo-French/Spanish hybrid underwhelmer, a?
    Having geared myself up for the excitement of the daring appointment of our former dashing number eight, a player I admired greatly, I have to admit to being slightly disappoint.

However, this fellow did well with his former clubs, and has the advantage of experience, so I am optimistic that he will be a good appoint.

Perhaps we could hire Mourinho as interpreter.