Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did anyone see thon Jeremy Thorpe thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not sure sitting on the 5:15 from Waterloo watching two lads break the arses of each other on your iPad is really socially acceptable.
    Homophobe.

So which way's the abortion going to go, sw? Has liberal Ireland bitten off more than it can chew with this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Homophobe.

So which way's the abortion going to go, sw? Has liberal Ireland bitten off more than it can chew with this one?
    The Yes campaign will romp home with a sizeable advantage I would think.

Loads of fúckers every way you turn with Yes or Tá badges and Repeal sweatshirts.

Loads of fúckers every way you turn with Yes or Tá badges and Repeal sweatshirts.
    Sorry, not following it. Is the Yes vote pro-choice or anti-choice?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Sorry, not following it. Is the Yes vote pro-choice or anti-choice?
    Pro choice.

The Yes relates to the question which is to repeal the 8th Amendment to the Constitution or not.

Seriously hot chick made a bee line for me last week at the Luas stop with a Yes leaflet. Job done.

Yes, but you're in Dublin, which isn't the rest of Ireland. Also, the 'progressive' camp is always going to be more visible in these sorts of things.

Yes, but you're in Dublin, which isn't the rest of Ireland. Also, the 'progressive' camp is always going to be more visible in these sorts of things.
    Quite, that argument has been brought up a few times.

The sophisticated urbanites of Dublin against the muck savages beyond the M50, also the age of voters will be key as older people are less likely to vote Yes by some estimations.

The fact it is a referendum and the ability to vote is restricted somewhat another perhaps key issue.

Still, hot chicks want me to vote for them B.

Quite, that argument has been brought up a few times.

The sophisticated urbanites of Dublin against the muck savages beyond the M50, also the age of voters will be key as older people are less likely to vote Yes by some estimations.

The fact it is a referendum and the ability to vote is restricted somewhat another perhaps key issue.

Still, hot chicks want me to vote for them B.

Only because they want to kill ickle babies, though, sw. Which I personally would find a bit off-putting.

Turns out you've got some weird fvcking sh1t in your constitution, though. Gay marriage and now this? Any other entirely non-political ethical issues you've got lurking in there?

This is what happens when you let the Church write your constitution, I suppose.

Only because they want to kill ickle babies, though, sw. Which I personally would find a bit off-putting.

Turns out you've got some weird fvcking sh1t in your constitution, though. Gay marriage and now this? Any other entirely non-political ethical issues you've got lurking in there?

This is what happens when you let the Church write your constitution, I suppose.
    No idea what else is lurking as I have never read the ****ing thing. Every ****er is currently an expert on it all the same.