Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Westworld

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It’s not really doing it for me. Nothing can fill that Game of Thrones void
    Not even Jamie East on the West Word thing after it?

I think it could be up there with GoT for me. I thought I'd lost interest in classic Sci-fi themes of AI and multiple timelines but this one is working for me.

Do you know why GoT has been delayed a year? Someone recorded over the master tape and they've got to do it all again?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The very same though the unfortunate sexual coupling with BG is news to me.

Quite the accident.

Conducting relationships with chaps who claim to be straight seems to have been something of a theme with Boy George. Perhaps they were able to convince themselves that this strapping six-footer in a dress was virtually the same as a lady?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not even Jamie East on the West Word thing after it?

I think it could be up there with GoT for me. I thought I'd lost interest in classic Sci-fi themes of AI and multiple timelines but this one is working for me.

Do you know why GoT has been delayed a year? Someone recorded over the master tape and they've got to do it all again?
    CGI I think. There’s going to be dragons and loads of armies (dead and living) in most of the episodes so they have lots of post production **** to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    CGI I think. There’s going to be dragons and loads of armies (dead and living) in most of the episodes so they have lots of post production **** to do.
    I just don't see how it's feasible to tie up all the plot strings in the space of six or seven episodes, tbh. I would expect a lot of complainst about this final series.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just don't see how it's feasible to tie up all the plot strings in the space of six or seven episodes, tbh. I would expect a lot of complainst about this final series.
    Especially as the big fat lad with the beard has spent the last ten years failing to work out how to conclude the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Especially as the big fat lad with the beard has spent the last ten years failing to work out how to conclude the thing.
    By my reckoning, the only way they can do it is to cull about two to three major characters per episode.

By my reckoning, the only way they can do it is to cull about two to three major characters per episode.
    On the other hand, everyone might learn to just compromise a bit and then peace might break out.

I haven't a single idea what's going on or, indeed, what has gone on. I found the fúcking thing confusing enough when I was wathcing it once a week. There's more characters than the bible, half of them are related in some way, many of them get killed, some of them get killed but then come back to life... and they stopped with the tits and arses.

I'm tempted to give it the swerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On the other hand, everyone might learn to just compromise a bit and then peace might break out.

I haven't a single idea what's going on or, indeed, what has gone on. I found the fúcking thing confusing enough when I was wathcing it once a week. There's more characters than the bible, half of them are related in some way, many of them get killed, some of them get killed but then come back to life... and they stopped with the tits and arses.

I'm tempted to give it the swerve.
    I gave up with it at that point

Let the bad guys win #teamnightking

He’s bringing out a book about the history of the Targaryen’s this year Part 1 of 2 as well looool.