Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xavi's gone, Iniesta's gone, Messi and Ronaldo will soon be gone,

Xavi's gone, Iniesta's gone, Messi and Ronaldo will soon be gone,

Robben's old... we've lived through a golden age of footballers and no mistake- but who will replace the superstars? Neymar, Coutinho and Greaseman? They're not really at the same level, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Robben's old... we've lived through a golden age of footballers and no mistake- but who will replace the superstars? Neymar, Coutinho and Greaseman? They're not really at the same level, are they?
    I suppose one will be able to say in one's dotage that one saw some of these chaps play live. The fact that one hated every single minute of watching them due tho them playing against us and being distressingly good will probably be omitted, however.

Hazard, Ozil.....Reiss Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Hazard, Ozil.....Reiss Nelson
    1. Too Belgian
    2. Too boggly-eyed
    3. Too shít

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I suppose one will be able to say in one's dotage that one saw some of these chaps play live. The fact that one hated every single minute of watching them due tho them playing against us and being distressingly good will probably be omitted, however.
    You're abolsutely right, come to think of it. I've seen each and every one of those fúckers and I hated every minute.

You're abolsutely right, come to think of it. I've seen each and every one of those fúckers and I hated every minute.
    I remember watching Ronaldo play against us for United and fervently wishing that both his legs would break.

I have seen internet links recently suggesting Mo Salah is the heir apparent to the throne of the two lads.

For real.

Mo Salah.

Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I have seen internet links recently suggesting Mo Salah is the heir apparent to the throne of the two lads.

For real.

Mo Salah.

Good lord.

I don't watch other teams these days, watch a bare minimum of our live games and don't watch highlights if we lose, so I can honestly say I've no idea about Mo Salah at all. What's he like?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

For real.

Mo Salah.

Good lord.
    Fairly sure if it was suggested Ronaldo would be a multiple world player of the year in 2007, you would have similarly scoffed

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Fairly sure if it was suggested Ronaldo would be a multiple world player of the year in 2007, you would have similarly scoffed
    I can’t exactly recall 2007 to be perfectly honest but I think it became clear as Ronaldo’s career at United progressed that he was a serious football talent. Getting signed by the biggest club in world football simply helped him along his path.

Salah has had a brilliant season, no argument there. Personally I wouldn’t have given him POTY but I can understand the logic in doing so.

If they lose on Saturday which please god they will then he has just scored a load of goals in a domestic league.