Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The MILF in the royal blue dress to Meghan's left, front pew furthest forward

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Didn't know you were into that sort of thing, old boy. Still, chaque un a son gout, I suppose.
    I mean merely as a corrective measure, nothing sexual. Who would be in any7 way interested in chastising naughty, naughty girls, seeing the welts rise on their milky-white plumptious buttocks, hearing them squeal for mercy?

Not me, that's for damned sure.

I nearly typed it just then
    Had to use Backspace
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I mean merely as a corrective measure, nothing sexual. Who would be in any7 way interested in chastising naughty, naughty girls, seeing the welts rise on their milky-white plumptious buttocks, hearing them squeal for mercy?

Not me, that's for damned sure.
    Oooh, you went a bit 100 Days of Sodom there.

You ever tried to read it? Eye-watering. Bit of an odd cove, the Marquis de Sade, it's fair to say.

You ever tried to read it? Eye-watering. Bit of an odd cove, the Marquis de Sade, it's fair to say.
    I haven't, but the glw introduced me to the joys of Victorian erotica. All whips and dildos, you know the drill.

I haven't, but the glw introduced me to the joys of Victorian erotica. All whips and dildos, you know the drill.
    When you say she 'introduced' you to it... no, never mind. There are things I would genuinely rather not know.

When you say she 'introduced' you to it... no, never mind. There are things I would genuinely rather not know.
    She showed me a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    10/10 for Amal Clooney's posture, poise and carriage
    4/10 for Gloomy Soice
    10/10 for that trio strutting down the road together
    meanwhile in the gardens of Windsor Castle...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

She showed me a book.
    Oh, thank goodness! I had some distressing mental images of...well...unpleasantness.

Oh, thank goodness! I had some distressing mental images of...well...unpleasantness.
    I can taste a leetle bit of sick
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

They all got very weird in that period. I tried reading Theophile Gauthier's book on lesbianism, which, don't get me wrong, is a topic which suggests itself to me. But it's boring after a while.