Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It begins.

It begins.

I might have said this before... Twitter is ****e and opens the world up to loons who should be locked away with no interaction with the outside world
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Strictly speaking, should it not be 'Arteta Not In'? After all, he can hardly be 'out' if he's never been 'in', can he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Strictly speaking, should it not be 'Arteta Not In'? After all, he can hardly be 'out' if he's never been 'in', can he?
    I like the reasoning "he wasn't even a very good player"... as if that means you can't be a good manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I might have said this before... Twitter is ****e and opens the world up to loons who should be locked away with no interaction with the outside world
    Hmm. So before Twitter these people were never heard of? You should have seen this site called 'awimb' 13 or 14 years ago mate. More nutters than you could shake a stick at.

I think it’s all quite exciting. A bunch of new, young handsome chaps on the bench and in the technical area waving hands and barking orders.

I like the reasoning "he wasn't even a very good player"... as if that means you can't be a good manager.
    I like the reasoning "he wasn't even a very good player"... because it's utter nonsense.

This from fans whose most successful ever manager never got beyond a few appearances for Strasbourg, of course. And whose second most successful was a journeyman pro whose career highpoint was a season or so at Tottenham.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm. So before Twitter these people were never heard of? You should have seen this site called 'awimb' 13 or 14 years ago mate. More nutters than you could shake a stick at.
    It was a lot harder for them to be heard... and yes i remember it well. Greg Mitchell springs to mind (amongst others)

It was a lot harder for them to be heard... and yes i remember it well. Greg Mitchell springs to mind (amongst others)
    Somewhere out there RCEG's piss is boiling with fury at the thought of Arteta being appointed. And at the colour of the walls. And at the fact that the sun is shining.