Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by Titbarge View Post
    Maybe. But I'm sticking with it.

Burney is dead. Long live Titbarge!
    Boo! Bring back his brother, Quimbaskets!

I had just typed in an enourmously long and detailed post explaining to our dear friend Richard that the GDPR was about a lot more than just stopping spam emails, complete with example scenarios and parallels to the non-data world when it all went ping and I lost it.

My initial wonder was that I had not seen a consent email in an account I rarely look at, and as a result all data relating to me on AWIMB, including my login, had been deleted.

Then I saw that everyone else had lost their logins too. How I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Titbarge View Post
    Maybe. But I'm sticking with it.

Burney is dead. Long live Titbarge!
    The mental image it summed up for me was less of a longboot full of disembodies boobies, and more of a titfùck. Or soapy titw@nk maybe. Remember the SIMB soapytitw@nk incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The mental image it summed up for me was less of a longboot full of disembodies boobies, and more of a titfùck. Or soapy titw@nk maybe. Remember the SIMB soapytitw@nk incident?
    Yes, but Sir C has a gruesome turn of mind and obsesses over disembodied lady parts like Ed Gein.

I had just typed in an enourmously long and detailed post explaining to our dear friend Richard that the GDPR was about a lot more than just stopping spam emails, complete with example scenarios and parallels to the non-data world when it all went ping and I lost it.

My initial wonder was that I had not seen a consent email in an account I rarely look at, and as a result all data relating to me on AWIMB, including my login, had been deleted.

Then I saw that everyone else had lost their logins too. How I laughed.
    Poor A, he has finally gone mad.

Wenger out!

I do not. Kindly remind.

Have I missed a virus caused by the straying fingers of a Moderator or summat ?
    Hashtag Immune
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I do not. Kindly remind.
    Well, it wasn't much I suppose. Someone on SIMB posted a screenshot of something, and in the search box on the top right of his browser could be seen the words 'soapy titw@nk' wot he had recently typed in there in order to presumably inspect some tit-barging vistas.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Poor A, he has finally gone mad.

I didn't literally laugh. Did you never read Viz?

Well, it wasn't much I suppose. Someone on SIMB posted a screenshot of something, and in the search box on the top right of his browser could be seen the words 'soapy titw@nk' wot he had recently typed in there in order to presumably inspect some tit-barging vistas.
    Oh, fine fellow! SIMB used to be a grand source of chuckles, didn’t it?