Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see that jug-eared tree hugging parasite Charles is to walk

I see that jug-eared tree hugging parasite Charles is to walk

thon yanqi harpie down the aisle. I expect he's been detailed to try and shove her under the wheels of a car before it gets that far anyway.

I have high expectations that this woman will destroy the bloodsuckers once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    thon yanqi harpie down the aisle. I expect he's been detailed to try and shove her under the wheels of a car before it gets that far anyway.

I have high expectations that this woman will destroy the bloodsuckers once and for all
    other than b and sc, does anyone actually care that some anachronistic parasite is marrying an actress?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    other than b and sc, does anyone actually care that some anachronistic parasite is marrying an actress?
    Nicholas Witchell. The horrible lickspittle cùnt.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

Between that and The Donald bringing down the US Empire by persuading everyone else to abandon the petrodollar, the days of the ruling class parasites are surely numbered, Herbs!

Apparently the reason why the these ghastly Saxe-Coburg-Gothas live for so long is that they, like much of the ruling elite, harvest adrenochrome from murdered infants. I know this to be true because I read it on twitter.

I never knew Sir C had jug-ears
    10 characters? Pile of cund.