Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bernd Leno...quite excited by this

Bernd Leno...quite excited by this

He’s got some monster hands on him.

I mean look at his gloves. Looks like he’s not wearing any half the time because his hands are so huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

I mean look at his gloves. Looks like he’s not wearing any half the time because his hands are so huge.
    Indeed - a very decent keeper and the right age as well. Coming into his prime.

Foils the big names as well - here's the players who he has saved penalties from

Levan Kobiashvilli, Sejad Salihovic, Jakub Blaszczykowski, Jonathan Schmid, Roberto Firmino, Joselu, Ricardo Rodriguez, Szabolcs Huszti and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

That's a lot of syllables

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Foils the big names as well - here's the players who he has saved penalties from

Levan Kobiashvilli, Sejad Salihovic, Jakub Blaszczykowski, Jonathan Schmid, Roberto Firmino, Joselu, Ricardo Rodriguez, Szabolcs Huszti and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

And some very good Scrabble scores.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

He's not too tall, is he? We don't want another Stuart Taylor situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

How about the two central defenders Mislintat is closing in on. The 21 yr old from Freiburg and the Pastapolopolopolopos bloke at Dortmund ?

Yep...cheeky £3m cash bid for Evans too.

Which suggests to me Kos and Mustafi are finished.

Actually we should sell Mustafi now...no one will want him after Brazil put 5 or 6 past then in the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    How about the two central defenders Mislintat is closing in on. The 21 yr old from Freiburg and the Pastapolopolopolopos bloke at Dortmund ?
    I like the Turkish one - not sure on the Greek (and getting both of them may be asking for trouble)