Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So a week tomorrow the sky falls on our head.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'll have left by then and all monies will have been paid. You only do this after you leave not during your notice period
    And they'll say, we need to keep your details for 6 years + to fulfill our statutory accounting requirements.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If you don't know what I'm on about you either work in a corner shop or you're not prepared.
    It's quite a disaster. Does this mean if I receive emails from people after this date I can sue them

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's quite a disaster. Does this mean if I receive emails from people after this date I can sue them
    No, but you can report them to the ICO should they continue to contact you after you've asked to be 'forgotten'
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No, but you can report them to the ICO should they continue to contact you after you've asked to be 'forgotten'
    How will it effect credit reference agencies? I assume they are exempt

I con't know. I've never worked in that sector.

And I am far from an expert in all this the GDPR bóllocks

You could request information to deleted from the systems of Equifax or Experian for example but then it will mean next time you apply for or need credit you will be automatically declined.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I con't know. I've never worked in that sector.

And I am far from an expert in all this the GDPR bóllocks
    It's affect my job as I work in travel.
    we used to hold the regular travelers info. not anymore

No.

Any time you received a marketing email you should be afforded a link to update your marketing preferences and also to unsubscribe from further emails. If you action these and continue to receive electronic communications then it becomes an issue but you will not be able to sue on a personal level.

A complaint could be made to your ICO who would deal with it at a corporate level.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You could request information to deleted from the systems of Equifax or Experian for example but then it will mean next time you apply for or need credit you will be automatically declined.
    What if I only want partial information taken off.
    like my new mortgage

What if I only want partial information taken off.
    like my new mortgage
    One of the problems will be the delugue of utter cůnts trying to screw people over by demanding that their debts and contracts are forgotten once they have recieved the goods and services. Ultimately they will not achieve anything other than to waste people's time and stick a dent in the overall economic productivity.