Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Today's the day He clears His desk, isn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You are assuming he will just try to do a carbon copy of City which is fair enough.

Perhaps he has his own ideas to a degree and will look to cut his cloth according to the talents he has.

I would suggest it very unlikely the new Bubble lad will be in the first 11.
    It would surprise me if he played anything other then some variant of 433, seems to be flavor of the month and suits who we have available.

Bubble is a reach, I'm just desperate to imagine an Arsenal CB who isn't currently a pile of c*nt and based on recent performances he's about the only one who isn't nailed on.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It would surprise me if he played anything other then some variant of 433, seems to be flavor of the month and suits who we have available.

Bubble is a reach, I'm just desperate to imagine an Arsenal CB who isn't currently a pile of c*nt and based on recent performances he's about the only one who isn't nailed on.
    I thought Chambers performed quite well towards the end of the season.

Caveat this by saying his improvement was based on coming from a ground zero of being absolutely fúcking ****e.