Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Today's the day He clears His desk, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What a crock of old toilet. I'm distressed.
    Apparently he hasn't cleared his desk yet - I can't bring myself to read the rest of this
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Apparently he hasn't cleared his desk yet - I can't bring myself to read the rest of this
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw
    I read it. I advise you not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I read it. I advise you not to.
    Soft. As. Custard. The pair of you. How in f*ck's name did England ever build an empire with softies like you two.

No wonder you love Aaron Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Soft. As. Custard. The pair of you. How in f*ck's name did England ever build an empire with softies like you two.

I'm fairly sure neither of us had much to do with building the empire tbf

Probably number 1 on Arteta's agenda will be to tie the man down to a new career ending contract.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Probably number 1 on Arteta's agenda will be to tie the man down to a new career ending contract.

Mikel Knows

Is it really necessary to be that cruel on a sunny, Friday morning.

Is it really necessary to be that cruel on a sunny, Friday morning.
    Well I say it in jest and really what I mean is that MA’s number 1 priority will be to put the issue to bed – new contract or sold.

Given the paucity of midfield options at the club I suspect we will try to retain him, and correctly so in my view.

Well I say it in jest and really what I mean is that MA’s number 1 priority will be to put the issue to bed – new contract or sold.

Given the paucity of midfield options at the club I suspect we will try to retain him, and correctly so in my view.
    If you imagine him playing where Silva and KDB do for City you can imagine it working provided Arteta can teach him some positional sense and he improves his ball retention i.e. loses the silly flicks and gets more physical. Be an interesting one as I think that is his best position.

New Keeper
    Hector Bubble New CB New LB
    New DM
    Ramsey Xhaka
    Mikkie Lacazette Aubameyang

Feels right imo

If you imagine him playing where Silva and KDB do for City you can imagine it working provided Arteta can teach him some positional sense and he improves his ball retention i.e. loses the silly flicks and gets more physical. Be an interesting one as I think that is his best position.

New Keeper
    Hector Bubble New CB New LB
    New DM
    Ramsey Xhaka
    Mikkie Lacazette Aubameyang

Feels right imo
    We should bang an offer in for Alderweireld imo.

Test the ****s up the road's resolve on that situation.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”