Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's the day He clears His desk, isn't it?

Oh stop snivelling you maudlin old tosser. Did you not see the maginficent Simeone's

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What a crock of old toilet. I'm distressed.
    Atletico last night? That is a real football club with a real following and a real manager.

That soppy old french tit you love so much personally supervised the transition of AFC into a merchandising operation. I didn't see a single iPhone waving JCL ****-stick among either sets of fans last night.

I shall be at London Colney to bellow my good riddances at the daft old sod as he leaves (though I will refain from calling him a peedo).

Do you think he gets to keep the sleeping bag coat?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Atletico last night? That is a real football club with a real following and a real manager.

That soppy old french tit you love so much personally supervised the transition of AFC into a merchandising operation. I didn't see a single iPhone waving JCL ****-stick among either sets of fans last night.

I shall be at London Colney to bellow my good riddances at the daft old sod as he leaves (though I will refain from calling him a peedo).
    How unkind.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

You can bet that Sky will be there, shoving their cameras in his face. Allow the man some dignity, ffs. Let him say his goodbyes to Ivan & the rest of the team that haven't been relieved of their duties.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You can bet that Sky will be there, shoving their cameras in his face. Allow the man some dignity, ffs. Let him say his goodbyes to Ivan & the rest of the team that haven't been relieved of their duties.
    I expect Bully and the boys from Arsenal TV will be there to compound his misery

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hopefully we'll now get someone in who knows how to use a fúcking iron.
    These 'non Iron' shirts from TM lewin are great.
    they still need ironing but come out rather nicely. they have a sale on so I bought a few online can't go wrong for day to day stuff.

Herbert C "I expect Bully and the boys from Arsenal TV will be there to compound his misery"

DT will be looking for another selfie with Him
    Drug face Troopz will be there too because he has nothing else to do all day

Bully has not been on AFTV for months
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Just to be clear - I cleared out his office for him.

The only items in his desk were:

A Montblanc pen with the engraving Arsene Wenger's Red & White Army
    A photo of him and Sir Alex with a message from Sir Alex - Forget Jose. We are BFFs forever xxx Sir Alex
    A VHS of his first double at Arsenal
    A Walter PPK
    A copy of the first contract he signed
    A old school phone book - all women with notes next them and scores out of 10
    A half eaten banana
    An old unlocked iPhone4 with nothing but dick picks on them - I'm guessing his but I can't verify.
    A 3 quarter empty bottle of Johnny Walker Blue

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate
    still at the Hawthornes
    Mickey Pearce

PS I asked him about the Walter and he said I can have it. He only kept it because it gave him comfort that he had a way out.

You guys are a ss holes.

I'm off to shoot some squirrels after I'm done delivering this money.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    No. That was the canteen stores
    and taken all the shorts out of the laundry
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Herbert C "I expect Bully and the boys from Arsenal TV will be there to compound his misery"

DT will be looking for another selfie with Him
    Drug face Troopz will be there too because he has nothing else to do all day

Bully has not been on AFTV for months
    Bully stopped appearing on it after people started talking about his private life.

He made a comment in a video where he questioned whether or not the ref had a washing machine dropped on his head like he did.

People started discussing this and it came to light that Bully suffered an industrial accident where a washing machine dropped onto his head and he received a +£10m payout although some say it’s closer to £100m.

Needless to say he wasn’t happy about the attention and left.

He didn’t even show up to the 5 year party.