Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: These people are not mental, ohhhh no

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You don’t get lobs or chips over the keeper anymore, do you? Why not? Is it the gayness of the ball?
    I don't know about that, but I do know that BFR just made me cry a bit. "You just know when he did his little dragback there, you could have bet your life he was gonna to stand it!" I miss BFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You don’t get lobs or chips over the keeper anymore, do you? Why not? Is it the gayness of the ball?
    I asked this the other week - I reckon in must be the ball. Lacazette has tried a couple this season but they just lobbed into the keeper's hands

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I asked this the other week - I reckon in must be the ball. Lacazette has tried a couple this season but they just lobbed into the keeper's hands
    'Keepers might be spending more time studying geometry, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Keepers might be spending more time studying geometry, of course.
    Have you ever met a goalkeeper, sir c? Never struck me as the studying type. Albert Camus, apart

Have you ever met a goalkeeper, sir c? Never struck me as the studying type. Albert Camus, apart
    What about JPll? He must have done some bible studying. And David Seaman know all there is to know about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by luis anaconda View Post
    have you ever met a goalkeeper, sir c? Never struck me as the studying type. Albert camus, apart
    iahyk......
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    iahyk......
    I was hoping to snare a Peter but a Pokster will do

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What about JPll? He must have done some bible studying. And David Seaman know all there is to know about fish.
    Good lord - how did I forget him. Do you think Jens ever reads? I imagine him hurling books at people but reading them

I was hoping to snare a Peter but a Pokster will do
    I'm sticking up for the GK union... I only ended up in goal as i was the only one of our |Sunday league team over 6 ft (and my knees were knackered)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Good lord - how did I forget him. Do you think Jens ever reads? I imagine him hurling books at people but reading them
    I suspect Jens loses interest if it's not Mein Kampf or Der Sturmer, tbh.