Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: These people are not mental, ohhhh no

These people are not mental, ohhhh no

A rain is coming, a great fall of water, a deluge, a flood to wash the earth clean of all this absolute bólloocks. If it doesn't happen, it turns out there's no God after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A rain is coming, a great fall of water, a deluge, a flood to wash the earth clean of all this absolute bólloocks. If it doesn't happen, it turns out there's no God after all.
    Are you Travis Bickle now? I expect your 'mirror' scene would be decidedly english middle class,

"I'm terribly sorry, but are you addressing me? I rather think you must have been as I see no other person here".

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Are you Travis Bickle now? I expect your 'mirror' scene would be decidedly english middle class,

"I'm terribly sorry, but are you addressing me? I rather think you must have been as I see no other person here".
    Do you not agree that the world has descended into a puddle of filth, where a man can be a woman, two men may marry each other and legally perform unnatural acts, and young people sing the name of Jeremy Corbyn?

DO YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE TRUTHS?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Do you not agree that the world has descended into a puddle of filth, where a man can be a woman, two men may marry each other and legally perform unnatural acts, and young people sing the name of Jeremy Corbyn?

DO YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE TRUTHS?
    I see that a couple of mentals are appealing the fact that only same sex couples can have Civil Partnerships.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I see that a couple of mentals are appealing the fact that only same sex couples can have Civil Partnerships.
    ...WHAT IS THE FúCKING POINT IN THAT?

I blame the lawyers tbf
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Been raining here all day - and the ubahn wasn't working probably this morning so I had to walk four stops to get my train. Definitely no god (except for Dennis, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ...WHAT IS THE FúCKING POINT IN THAT?

I blame the lawyers tbf
    This (opposite sex) couple believe it's unfair that only gayers can enjoy the legal benefits of marriage without the "patriachchal baggage" of actually getting married.

There isn't a GOD, apart from DB10 of course
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar