Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: glw out tonight.

glw out tonight.

Pound of ribeye, bucket of chips smothered in bearnaise. Red wine. Villa v Middlesbrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pound of ribeye, bucket of chips smothered in bearnaise. Red wine. Villa v Middlesbrough.

Steak and Stewart Downing. You are indeed a very lucky man. I watched both legs of the Fulham Derby tie - cracking games. Fulham definitely deserve to go up

Ain't no way your skinny Dutch arse is eating 1 lb of ribeye. What do you plan on doing with the rest of it?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ain't no way your skinny Dutch arse is eating 1 lb of ribeye. What do you plan on doing with the rest of it?
    It's only 450 g And I won't be mucking about with extraneous green matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Steak and Stewart Downing. You are indeed a very lucky man. I watched both legs of the Fulham Derby tie - cracking games. Fulham definitely deserve to go up
    Is he still a thing? It feels like he should be 50 by now.

I've enjoyed play-off semis in the past. There's something about evening games in sunshine...

She seems to be out a lot. Are you sure she hasn't got a boy toy on the side?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I've enjoyed play-off semis in the past. There's something about evening games in sunshine...
    I'm quite jealous you can still get semi's at your age
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    She seems to be out a lot. Are you sure she hasn't got a boy toy on the side?
    She's entitled to a little happiness, a.

It's only 450 g And I won't be mucking about with extraneous green matter.
    The Yankees serve that size of steak, and the Yankees always go large. When I eat the signature sirloin steak here:

http://www.sparkssteakhouse.com/

I always struggle to finish it, sides are kept to a minimum. A bucket of fries with bearnaise and a 1lb steak for a chap of your size will be a serious ask. Jesus man, I can't imagine you walking straight with that in your gut.

Still, if you pull it off, respect.

Yes - I noticed him on Saturday. Only saw the last 15 minutes but there was still time for him to cut inside and smash the ball wildly over the bar. I do love the play-offs as well, though I should also warn you that John Terry will be playing, too