Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: glw out tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

glw out tonight.

Pound of ribeye, bucket of chips smothered in bearnaise. Red wine. Villa v Middlesbrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Pound of ribeye, bucket of chips smothered in bearnaise. Red wine. Villa v Middlesbrough.

Steak and Stewart Downing. You are indeed a very lucky man. I watched both legs of the Fulham Derby tie - cracking games. Fulham definitely deserve to go up

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Steak and Stewart Downing. You are indeed a very lucky man. I watched both legs of the Fulham Derby tie - cracking games. Fulham definitely deserve to go up
    Is he still a thing? It feels like he should be 50 by now.

I've enjoyed play-off semis in the past. There's something about evening games in sunshine...

I've enjoyed play-off semis in the past. There's something about evening games in sunshine...
    I'm quite jealous you can still get semi's at your age
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yes - I noticed him on Saturday. Only saw the last 15 minutes but there was still time for him to cut inside and smash the ball wildly over the bar. I do love the play-offs as well, though I should also warn you that John Terry will be playing, too

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - I noticed him on Saturday. Only saw the last 15 minutes but there was still time for him to cut inside and smash the ball wildly over the bar. I do love the play-offs as well, though I should also warn you that John Terry will be playing, too
    There is also Jedinak's scary beard to contend with. The prospect of either that and John Terry in the PL next year or Tony Pulis.

Come on Fulham!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There is also Jedinak's scary beard to contend with. The prospect of either that and John Terry in the PL next year or Tony Pulis.

Come on Fulham!
    Very true. And Grealish's haircut. All in all, just better that Fulham win

Ain't no way your skinny Dutch arse is eating 1 lb of ribeye. What do you plan on doing with the rest of it?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ain't no way your skinny Dutch arse is eating 1 lb of ribeye. What do you plan on doing with the rest of it?
    It's only 450 g And I won't be mucking about with extraneous green matter.

It's only 450 g And I won't be mucking about with extraneous green matter.
    The Yankees serve that size of steak, and the Yankees always go large. When I eat the signature sirloin steak here:

http://www.sparkssteakhouse.com/

I always struggle to finish it, sides are kept to a minimum. A bucket of fries with bearnaise and a 1lb steak for a chap of your size will be a serious ask. Jesus man, I can't imagine you walking straight with that in your gut.

Still, if you pull it off, respect.