Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ***istan in a bit of bother vs Ireland

***istan in a bit of bother vs Ireland

160 required to win

Currently 13 for 2

14 for 3 now

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    14 for 3 now
    I imagine it must be nipping about a bit. And the Dakistanis don't much like lateral movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I imagine it must be nipping about a bit. And the Dakistanis don't much like lateral movement.
    Murtagh with cloud cover and a green top can be as unplayable as Anderson. That said, it seems once the ball loses the shine it's a decent track and the 'stan bat deep

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Murtagh with cloud cover and a green top can be as unplayable as Anderson. That said, it seems once the ball loses the shine it's a decent track and the 'stan bat deep
    Is it a Kookaburra or a Duke ball, do we know?

Is it a Kookaburra or a Duke ball, do we know?
    It is a Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It is a Duke
    Hmmm. I suppose the interesting thing is that the stanis have to go for it, which might mean more chance of wickets. Either way, I'm pleased for Ireland. To have made such a game of it in their first test is very creditable.

Hmmm. I suppose the interesting thing is that the stanis have to go for it, which might mean more chance of wickets. Either way, I'm pleased for Ireland. To have made such a game of it in their first test is very creditable.
    Particularly after being 7-4 in the first innings

Of course, we shouldn't be granting test status to anyone really. The test match arena is already crowded with enough mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Of course, we shouldn't be granting test status to anyone really. The test match arena is already crowded with enough mediocrity.
    Shut up, you curmudgeonly English b@stard. After 900 years with your boot on our necks, can't you at least let us have this?