Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So the Royal Wedding seems to be descending into farce

So the Royal Wedding seems to be descending into farce

This is why they used to have rules against marrying colonial s1uts of actresses, ffs.

By all means chuck your royal muck up them, but don't marry them, for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is why they used to have rules against marrying colonial s1uts of actresses, ffs.

By all means chuck your royal muck up them, but don't marry them, for God's sake!
    He could've picked a better broodmare, it has to be said.

Come on now, Berni. Let's not speak to a future Princess of England like that. Poor form imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Come on now, Berni. Let's not speak to a future Princess of England like that. Poor form imo.
    I make no apology for it. This is what you get when you allow trash into the family, r.

I make no apology for it. This is what you get when you allow trash into the family, r.
    Apart from anything else, she isn't even a very good actress. Awful, in fact.

Her Majesty has issued Her official seal of approval. You're not questioning Her judgement, are you?

Her Majesty has issued Her official seal of approval. You're not questioning Her judgement, are you?
    Her Majesty had little choice, I suspect. Once upon a time, she'd have kiboshed such a thing - and rightly so.

Her Majesty had little choice, I suspect. Once upon a time, she'd have kiboshed such a thing - and rightly so.
    I don't imagine her acting skills were what attracted Harry. More likely her ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, I'd guess.

What do you mean she had little choice?! She is the Queen of England & The Commonweath Realm. Surely she gets the final say on such matters.

What do you mean she had little choice?! She is the Queen of England & The Commonweath Realm. Surely she gets the final say on such matters.
    What? When the idiot boy was clearly cvntstruck and gulled into marrying her? If HMTQ had kiboshed it, the grasping whore would've been straight off to the press playing the racism card. Cue everyone calling the Royals racist, anachronistic, etc, etc.