Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So the Royal Wedding seems to be descending into farce

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What? When the idiot boy was clearly cvntstruck and gulled into marrying her? If HMTQ had kiboshed it, the grasping whore would've been straight off to the press playing the racism card. Cue everyone calling the Royals racist, anachronistic, etc, etc.
    You're suggesting that it would have been HMTQ that was delivering the news. One suspects that if she really want anti-Markle she would have summoned Harry, had a quiet word & come to the agreement that it was best for all parties if he told Meghan that his heart was no longer in it.

Still, a few more days for that to become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You're suggesting that it would have been HMTQ that was delivering the news. One suspects that if she really want anti-Markle she would have summoned Harry, had a quiet word & come to the agreement that it was best for all parties if he told Meghan that his heart was no longer in it.

Still, a few more days for that to become reality.
    She might have had some fool of an equerry tell her it was good for the modernisation of the Royal family, the kids were never going to be in line for the throne and she fell for it.

Eventually, though, they're going to have to realise that if our royal family becomes normal, there ceases to be any point to it.

Imagine the clunge rug on it b ... faaaark's sake!

I don't imagine her acting skills were what attracted Harry. More likely her ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, I'd guess.
    . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . .
    I hate to disappoint, h, but I suspect it's as bald as a billiard ball down there. She's probably had all traces of hair lasered off.

What? When the idiot boy was clearly cvntstruck and gulled into marrying her? If HMTQ had kiboshed it, the grasping whore would've been straight off to the press playing the racism card. Cue everyone calling the Royals racist, anachronistic, etc, etc.
    On a slightly related topic, I bothered to read our ex-friend Jorge's twitter war last night. The one where he claimed the taxpayer paid for her dress (untrue) related this to Grenfell (illogical) and then used this to question the existence of the monarchy (absurd).

And when all of this was pointed out to him he spent hours going 'yeah but whatabout, yeah but what about, yeah but whatabout...'

It was like AWIMB in the old days

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    On a slightly related topic, I bothered to read our ex-friend Jorge's twitter war last night. The one where he claimed the taxpayer paid for her dress (untrue) related this to Grenfell (illogical) and then used this to question the existence of the monarchy (absurd).

And when all of this was pointed out to him he spent hours going 'yeah but whatabout, yeah but what about, yeah but whatabout...'

It was like AWIMB in the old days
    I have managed to keep myself sane by refusing to follow j on twitter. On here he was generally at least kept in check by a reasonable number of sane voices. On Twitter, I suspect there are any number of lunatics ready to endorse his drivel.

As your British royal chicks go she it hot as fúck so gets the full two thumbs of approval from the Irish judge.

Dirty as well I would wager.

Wasted on that wee ginger mug.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    As your British royal chicks go she it hot as fúck so gets the full two thumbs of approval from the Irish judge.

Dirty as well I would wager.

Wasted on that wee ginger mug.
    Odd nose, I think. Probably bad plastic surgery.

I have managed to keep myself sane by refusing to follow j on twitter. On here he was generally at least kept in check by a reasonable number of sane voices. On Twitter, I suspect there are any number of lunatics ready to endorse his drivel.
    I am reminded of something Charles once said, and I paraphrase: 'I no longer read Ian Harvey's posts on Facebook lest I am tempted to hunt him down and kill him'

AWIMB with Ian Harvey and Jorge - now there's thought

Oddly, I can cope with him better on there, as you usually see even the most rabid of his fellow travellers shuffle away from his rantings, slightly embarrassed.