Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aubameyang scored more PL goals than Sanchez this season :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He'll be off in the summer, no doubt. There's no way he's going to play for a novice manager.

We're going to start next season with a front line of Eddie Nketiah and Eddie Nketiah's dad.
    tbf Eddie's dad is probably still a youngster compared to us, sir c

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbf Eddie's dad is probably still a youngster compared to us, sir c
    I was thinking the same thing.

tragic.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm told by a bloke who's definitely ITK* that the deal is done and that's why the back room people are all getting the boot. Mikel has his own team coming with him.

*He's on twitter so he must have connections, right?
    I liked the headline where Steve Bould was apparently considering his 'decision'. Presumably that 'decision' is whether to resign or whether to be sacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I liked the headline where Steve Bould was apparently considering his 'decision'. Presumably that 'decision' is whether to resign or whether to be sacked?
    sacked. every. time.

********************************FREE MONEY********************************
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It does seem to me galringly obvious that an appointment has been made. Why clear the decks without giving the new guy the option to choose? What if they appoint Allegri and it turns out he's always wanted to work with Colin Lewin?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    sacked. every. time.

********************************FREE MONEY********************************
    Oh, it would be sacking either way and he'd get the money either way, but it's a question of whether he goes with or without dignity.

It does seem to me galringly obvious that an appointment has been made. Why clear the decks without giving the new guy the option to choose? What if they appoint Allegri and it turns out he's always wanted to work with Colin Lewin?
    Or Vik Akers for that matter?

Rare footage from when Vik ran the Women's team...

would’ve thought Bouldie was a shoe in for the Stoke job

I suppose the reality is sinking in about how far we’ve fallen..no one decent wants to manage us.

Oh, obviously. And with Allegri and Enrique having effectively ruled themselves out, it's clearly Mikel

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Or Vik Akers for that matter?

Rare footage from when Vik ran the Women's team...

Vic always reminds me of that Two Ronnies (Morecombe and Wise?) sketch (gag?) that went, something something something, yadda yadda, "he's got a couple of acres (achers)".

la, can you remind us all of the full story here?