Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aubameyang scored more PL goals than Sanchez this season :cloud9:

Aubameyang scored more PL goals than Sanchez this season :cloud9:

he's good on fifa too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he's good on fifa too.
    He'll be off in the summer, no doubt. There's no way he's going to play for a novice manager.

We're going to start next season with a front line of Eddie Nketiah and Eddie Nketiah's dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He'll be off in the summer, no doubt. There's no way he's going to play for a novice manager.

We're going to start next season with a front line of Eddie Nketiah and Eddie Nketiah's dad.
    We'll get one more year at least.

I like Arteta but I don't want him as the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like Arteta but I don't want him as the manager.
    He'll only be here for 18 months before he is shot outside The Armoury for his woeful record and flirtation with relegation, mmw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He'll only be here for 18 months before he is shot outside The Armoury for his woeful record and flirtation with relegation, mmw
    I'm told by a bloke who's definitely ITK* that the deal is done and that's why the back room people are all getting the boot. Mikel has his own team coming with him.

*He's on twitter so he must have connections, right?

I'm told by a bloke who's definitely ITK* that the deal is done and that's why the back room people are all getting the boot. Mikel has his own team coming with him.

PJ as defense coach

Are the board so short sighted that they've effectively agreed to pay off a shítload more backroom staff in 18 months?

We ALL know Mikel doesn't have the a) the experience or b) the gravitas for the role.

All because he bought Ivan a present when he retuired...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Are the board so short sighted that they've effectively agreed to pay off a shítload more backroom staff in 18 months?

We ALL know Mikel doesn't have the a) the experience or b) the gravitas for the role.

It's a gamble but he has learnt off 2 rather good managers in AW and Pep, we'll ignore Moyes before that

That's the spirit i! Let's start a campaign. Our slogan shall be, "Arteta Out!"

A catchy number, I think you'll agree. We could get it towed behind an aeroplane!

That's the spirit i! Let's start a campaign. Our slogan shall be, "Arteta Out!"

A catchy number, I think you'll agree. We could get it towed behind an aeroplane!
    :sigh: I'd love nothing more than to be proved wrong, sc.

But, I suppose the next manager was always going to be the sacrificial lamb...