Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I understand the dribbling cretins of Arsenal FanTV are upset at the prospect of

I understand the dribbling cretins of Arsenal FanTV are upset at the prospect of

Arteta.

Please let it be Arteta!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Arteta.

Please let it be Arteta!

It was Brenton last week.... now Arteta.

SDC?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    It was Brenton last week.... now Arteta.

SDC?
    But it's all gone quiet on the Brenton front.

Basically I just want anyone who will cause the maniac fringe to remain apoplectic.

O. Kee?

But it's all gone quiet on the Brenton front.

Basically I just want anyone who will cause the maniac fringe to remain apoplectic.

O. Kee?
    I want the manager of recently-relegated Hamburg purely on the grounds that he's called Christian Titz.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I want the manager of recently-relegated Hamburg purely on the grounds that he's called Christian Titz.
    Their fans do outrage betterer than ours too

v

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

One name not mentioned is Graham Potter.

Done an amazing job with Ostersunds and tactical gifted. Great video of him on YT breaking down in detail how they knocked out Galatasary. Would tick plenty of boxes...certainly more than Arteta.

I see he also has a masters in leadership & emotional intelligence which would come in handy for our group of shrinking violets, vegans and pansies imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Done an amazing job with Ostersunds and tactical gifted. Great video of him on YT breaking down in detail how they knocked out Galatasary. Would tick plenty of boxes...certainly more than Arteta.

I see he also has a masters in leadership & emotional intelligence which would come in handy for our group of shrinking violets, vegans and pansies imo
    'Emotional intelligence'.

That's an instant 'no', I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

There is a reason why he hasn't been mentioned, t...

I'd rather have our Nelson ...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Vivas had tremendous heart and would easily walk into our current team.

Some moments I quited like...

We were losing away at Charlton, got a late penalty and no one wanted to take it...Vivas said feck it and took it. Shame he missed.
    Played centre half with Luzhny in a 4-2 CL win vs Prague.
    5 foot nothing but someone managed to elbow Nicky Butt in the Cup Semi Final first game.

Some good coaches coming out of that generation of Argie players...Simeone, Pochettino...whose to say a nutcase like Vivas wouldn’t be just as good.

Arteta.

Please let it be Arteta!
    It is Arteta. All virtually tied up. I think it's quite exciting. Still a bit concerned about his hair though. He'll be grey by Christmas.