Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I must say, I do like the way the Israelis don't fvck about.

I must say, I do like the way the Israelis don't fvck about.

Presumably, all the usual hand-wringers whining about it think they should just have let these fvcking savages smash down its borders and attack its citizens with only the prospect of a stern telling off to deter them?

Fvck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Presumably, all the usual hand-wringers whining about it think they should just have let these fvcking savages smash down its borders and attack its citizens with only the prospect of a stern telling off to deter them?

Fvck that.
    I read that they dropped a load of leaflets telling them they'd be putting their lives at risk. If true everyone's fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I read that they dropped a load of leaflets telling them they'd be putting their lives at risk. If true everyone's fair game.
    If they needed leaflets to tell them that, they can't have been paying much attention, I'd have thought.

Still, job done. 'Protests' have been suspended. wd the IDF imo.

Fvck that.
    They tend to take a robust stance on dealing with security threats to their population, don't they? Which you'd think should be commonplace everywhere, really.

Fvck that.
    My lawyers have advised me not to comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They tend to take a robust stance on dealing with security threats to their population, don't they? Which you'd think should be commonplace everywhere, really.
    Yes. It's almost as though their government regards protecting the lives of its citizens as its primary goal rather than worrying about whether people are being offended and pandering to the whining of minority groups.

Radical stuff.

Yes. It's almost as though their government regards protecting the lives of its citizens as its primary goal rather than worrying about whether people are being offended and pandering to the whining of minority groups.

Radical stuff.
    THe irony, eh? Israel, home of those jews persecuted in europe for centuries, has no time for the 'whining of minority groups'.....

How overly sensitive of people to be offended by being killed

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THe irony, eh? Israel, home of those jews persecuted in europe for centuries, has no time for the 'whining of minority groups'.....

Morning Ken. How're the newts these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I knew I could draw you out.

Right. There were around 15-20,000 males explicitly saying that they were going to attack and kill Israelis if they got through. They were armed, there were boys being sent to the fence with wirecutters and potentially lethal explosive devices attached to kites being flown at the IDF.

What would you have done?

I knew I could draw you out.

Right. There were around 15-20,000 males explicitly saying that they were going to attack and kill Israelis if they got through. They were armed, there were boys being sent to the fence with wirecutters and potentially lethal explosive devices attached to kites being flown at the IDF.

What would you have done?
    With a mighty army and the most sophisticated military weaponry that american money can buy, I would have sat the other side of the fence and said'see you when you get here, pal'......

I dont actually know what has happened, havent caught up with the news yet....

I do think it is rather offensive of you to refer to these people as males. How do you know how they identify their gender ?

You are worse than Germaine Greer!