Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm pretty confident you could get rich by going around Turkish restaurants and

I'm pretty confident you could get rich by going around Turkish restaurants and

convincing them to do a trial run of charging a couple of quid more for their absolutely giant fúck off 2-course lunches mainly comprising really fúcking tasty meats, breads salads, etc.

5% commission on increased revenues - bosh.

£6.50? What are they thinking????

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    convincing them to do a trial run of charging a couple of quid more for their absolutely giant fúck off 2-course lunches mainly comprising really fúcking tasty meats, breads salads, etc.

5% commission on increased revenues - bosh.

£6.50? What are they thinking????
    Because if they're all charging £6.50 and one of them decides to charge £8.50, guess what's gonna happen.
    Last edited by Burney; 05-14-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Because if they're all charging £6.50 and one of them decides to charge £8.50, guess what's gonna happen.
    Well they should at least find the stupid **** who decided that was the right price point in the first place and impale him on one of their giant kebab skewers?

Well they should at least find the stupid **** who decided that was the right price point in the first place and impale him on one of their giant kebab skewers?
    The fellow in question is going to be a 22 stone hairy monster wearing a vest. He would fúck you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The fellow in question is going to be a 22 stone hairy monster wearing a vest. He would fúck you up.
    At least he won't look like gammon.

And a Turk DEFINITELY wouldn't have voted for Brexit.

Delish!!!

but just be careful...it’s like salmon.

You can have canine no more than twice a week.

At least he won't look like gammon.

And a Turk DEFINITELY wouldn't have voted for Brexit.
    I had such a chap work me over in a Turkish bath in Istanbul. He was the hairiest thing, human or animal, I have ever seen. His back hair was unimaginably luxuriant. When he soaped me up and rubbed up against me it was like being washed with a hairy flannel.

I did not get an erection.

I had such a chap work me over in a Turkish bath in Istanbul. He was the hairiest thing, human or animal, I have ever seen. His back hair was unimaginably luxuriant. When he soaped me up and rubbed up against me it was like being washed with a hairy flannel.

Only his...
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I had a very similar experience in Athens. Except, when I'm nervous ,I seem to develop acute ticklishness and I was writhing around and uncontrollably laughing for the entire experience. I'm hoping it distracted him from the erection.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Could they have a big meeting in the local turkish social club and all decide to charge £8.50?