Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I recommend the post-Burnley Arsenal Vision podcast titled "I'm not crying,

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not necessarily - stupidly attributing an opinion to someone on the basis of their name certainly is though
    I was right though. You can't be racist if you're right. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    As far as I can make out, it's a term of abuse for anyone not fully committed to the cult of Corbyn.
    it flies around Twitter when Question Time is on...

Talking of Twitter, I see Jorge set off a small bomb on there over the weekend.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it flies around Twitter when Question Time is on...

Talking of Twitter, I see Jorge set off a small bomb on there over the weekend.
    I saw him begin some sort of anti-royal rant and immediately looked away. Did something develop?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was right though. You can't be racist if you're right. FACT.
    Can't argue with that

I saw him begin some sort of anti-royal rant and immediately looked away. Did something develop?
    It ended up with 25k retweets, 68k likes and 700+ replies.

He got called out on his workings a few hundred times, of course.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It ended up with 25k retweets, 68k likes and 700+ replies.

He got called out on his workings a few hundred times, of course.
    Dear God, was this his contention that Meghan Markle murdered everyone in Grenfell so she could have a wedding dress?

Fúcking child. There, I've said it.

Dear God, was this his contention that Meghan Markle murdered everyone in Grenfell so she could have a wedding dress?

Isn't it bóllocks anyway? There's no way any **** pays for that dress - if anything, the dress maker would pay her millions for the publicity alone.

The very thread

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Isn't it bóllocks anyway? There's no way any **** pays for that dress - if anything, the dress maker would pay her millions for the publicity alone.
    And it was pointed out that the taxpayer wouldn't pay for it he substituted grammar schools, nuclear weapons and something else whataboutery