Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I recommend the post-Burnley Arsenal Vision podcast titled "I'm not crying,

Can I recommend the post-Burnley Arsenal Vision podcast titled "I'm not crying,

you're crying" for an absolutely superb rumination on Wenger's departure?

Pwoper lump in your throat stuff, Clive

How privileged we are to be alive in the age of the podcast. Almost makes up for the daily grind of inanity and utter lack of intellectual imagination displayed by 99% of the human population.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    you're crying" for an absolutely superb rumination on Wenger's departure?

Pwoper lump in your throat stuff, Clive

How privileged we are to be alive in the age of the podcast. Almost makes up for the daily grind of inanity and utter lack of intellectual imagination displayed by 99% of the human population.
    We are indeed privileged to live in the age of great thinkers like Tayo Popoola.

The fact that I know his name makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We are indeed privileged to live in the age of great thinkers like Tayo Popoola.

The fact that I know his name makes me sad.
    I'm unfamiliar with this person, but I'd probably put substantial money on him/her blaming white people for black people being ****s.

I'm unfamiliar with this person, but I'd probably put substantial money on him/her blaming white people for black people being ****s.
    Make yourself look like a racist 101

I heard of him a few years ago when I listened to a few of those dreadful podcasts featuring Alan Davis and his 'crew'. Our man 'DJ tayo' was one of them. Then he cropped up recently on a pdcast with Andrew Mangan. He appears to be a 'thing'.

For the avoidance of doubt, I would not categorise the gentleman as a 'great thinker'.

Do you think you qualify as 'gammon', btw? Your complexion isn't exactly pink, is it, but you are of a centrist persuasion. Puzzling.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I don't think he can be a racist, la. He's BAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Blaming white people for black people being ****s is indeed racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I heard of him a few years ago when I listened to a few of those dreadful podcasts featuring Alan Davis and his 'crew'. Our man 'DJ tayo' was one of them. Then he cropped up recently on a pdcast with Andrew Mangan. He appears to be a 'thing'.

For the avoidance of doubt, I would not categorise the gentleman as a 'great thinker'.

Do you think you qualify as 'gammon', btw? Your complexion isn't exactly pink, is it, but you are of a centrist persuasion. Puzzling.
    I've not particularly been following the gammon meme, but am I correct in thinking it's used as a term of derision for white, perpetually angry Brexit voters?

I've not particularly been following the gammon meme, but am I correct in thinking it's used as a term of derision for white, perpetually angry Brexit voters?
    As far as I can make out, it's a term of abuse for anyone not fully committed to the cult of Corbyn.

Blaming white people for black people being ****s is indeed racist.
    Not necessarily - stupidly attributing an opinion to someone on the basis of their name certainly is though