Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: While I don’t particularly want Arteta I’m quite curious to see how it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Plays out. I hope he brings Xabi Alonso with him. It will be nice to have two fine looking chaps standing on the sidelines. It’s all going to be very different next season. Probably a new CB pairing and keeper, Ramsey probably won’t be here either. Exciting.
    Ramsey has probably been our best player in recent weeks/months. A shame to see him leave, imho.

Still, I think Maitland Niles can become a great player in the same position so it's not all bad. It seems the new manager will be working with a very small transfer budget so selling Ramsey may help a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Ramsey has probably been our best player in recent weeks/months. A shame to see him leave, imho.

Still, I think Maitland Niles can become a great player in the same position so it's not all bad. It seems the new manager will be working with a very small transfer budget so selling Ramsey may help a lot.
    The best bit will be you ****ing off to Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The best bit will be you ****ing off to Chelsea
    The thing is, they're a bit rubbish too. I'd like to support Liverpool but I think it should be a London club, really.