Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just for today can you moaning cnuts please just FUUUUCCKK off

Just for today can you moaning cnuts please just FUUUUCCKK off

It may be beyond your tiny wee minds to comprehend the idea of silence, but just for once why not try!

If you genuinely think that the man has not done more good that harm to our club and somehow believe that he is not the greatest manager we had had or are ever likley to have, then you are possibly the closest thing to an inhabitant of the primordial swamp that still exists on this planet.

As my dear departed Mum used to say "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all"

Or as I would put it, "for one day in you life shut the **** up"

Today is not about you, it's about him. Or are you too much of a self opinionated, self-centred **** to undertstand that principle.

Rant order....for now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    It may be beyond your tiny wee minds to comprehend the idea of silence, but just for once why not try!

If you genuinely think that the man has not done more good that harm to our club and somehow believe that he is not the greatest manager we had had or are ever likley to have, then you are possibly the closest thing to an inhabitant of the primordial swamp that still exists on this planet.

As my dear departed Mum used to say "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all"

Today is not about you, it's about him. Or are you too much of a self opinionated, self-centred **** to undertstand that principle.

Rant order....for now!
    You're such a better fan and person than anyone i have ever encountered before ...

Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    You're such a better fan and person than anyone i have ever encountered before ...

Jesus
    There's always one and today, it's you....all about you.

There's always one and today, it's you....all about you.
    On the contrary old chap..the douche factor in your rant was clear for all to see .

Rant order....for now!
    Oh, I say, the insider. I should like to be your friend.

You are an oasis of decency in a world of liquid faeces. Stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, I say, the insider. I should like to be your friend.

You are an oasis of decency in a world of liquid faeces. Stay strong.
    Wenger's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wenger's gone
    Yes. Congratulations. You have won this round.

But when you and I stand before God and explain ourselves, your Evil will condemn you to an eternity of hellfire and sulphur.

Enjoy, Mr Wenger Out Bruce Is Rubbish I Have No Morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. Congratulations. You have won this round.

But when you and I stand before God and explain ourselves, your Evil will condemn you to an eternity of hellfire and sulphur.

Enjoy, Mr Wenger Out Bruce Is Rubbish I Have No Morals.
    Charming. I got offered two tickets for the Broadway show and was wondering if you might fancy it...but if you are going to be like that.......