Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peyton, Banfield & Sal Bibbo all gone

Peyton, Banfield & Sal Bibbo all gone

The clear out begins

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The clear out begins
    First team coach and goalkeeping coach? (Dunnop about the other one.)

You'd imagine that someone like Arteta wouldn't have a whole team to follow him in.

Brendon, of course, would want the decks cleared to appoint his own people.

O. Kee!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    First team coach and goalkeeping coach? (Dunnop about the other one.)

You'd imagine that someone like Arteta wouldn't have a whole team to follow him in.

Brendon, of course, would want the decks cleared to appoint his own people.

O. Kee!
    Very exciting if he brings Scott Sinclair in........

The clear out begins
    Allegri's second in command happens to be a goalkeeping coach. Claudio Filippi is the name.

The clear out begins
    Actually just heard they have been suspended for bulling that young chap that joined Barca (Marcus Mcguane).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Actually just heard they have been suspended for bulling that young chap that joined Barca (Marcus Mcguane).
    Nope, that's Gatting and Carl Laraman. They can't be let go until after an investigation
    Last edited by PSRB; 05-11-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Nope, that's Gatting and some other chap. They can't be let go until after an investigation
    Well then this must mean that an established coach is coming in? It's rare of Sir C to make a valid point but an Arteta or PV4 would surely not have a team to bring with them (I know PV4 coaches now but I'm not sure MLS coaches are of suitable calibre for The Arsenal).

Well then this must mean that an established coach is coming in? It's rare of Sir C to make a valid point but an Arteta or PV4 would surely not have a team to bring with them (I know PV4 coaches now but I'm not sure MLS coaches are of suitable calibre for The Arsenal).
    I'll catheterise you with your own arm, Dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'll catheterise you with your own arm, Dickhead.
    Logistically challenging... I don’t think the urethra is flexible enough to accommodate a human arm.

Or it could mean that it is no longer the sole right of the coach to appoint their own backroom staff.