Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday pm entertainment........

Friday pm entertainment........

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Wonder what they believe keeps all the water on the earth?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

YouTube Eddie Bravo Flat Earth if you want something to watch this afternoon imo

His lastest conspiracy theory is that nuclear weapons aren’t real is a classic

To be fair there are aspects of the Flat Earth theory which are interesting but it just gets swamped by the loons and gives others the fuel to discredit this and loads of others stuff outright rather than actually explaining why it’s wrong.

My personal favourite and feel free to use this won is -

Gravity isn’t real. So Newton gets wasted one afternoon, takes a nap under a tree, an apple falls on his head and that’s gravity. No that’s called a concussion ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    YouTube Eddie Bravo Flat Earth if you want something to watch this afternoon imo

His lastest conspiracy theory is that nuclear weapons aren’t real is a classic

To be fair there are aspects of the Flat Earth theory which are interesting but it just gets swamped by the loons and gives others the fuel to discredit this and loads of others stuff outright rather than actually explaining why it’s wrong.

My personal favourite and feel free to use this won is -

Gravity isn’t real. So Newton gets wasted one afternoon, takes a nap under a tree, an apple falls on his head and that’s gravity. No that’s called a concussion ffs
    Which aspects would they be?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Wonder what they believe keeps all the water on the earth?
    The ring of ice that surrounds it of course.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The ring of ice that surrounds it of course.
    Oh yeah, well then sign me up!

And then I saw the ice, now I'm a believer

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Oh yeah, well then sign me up!

And then I saw the ice, now I'm a believer
    I wished they would explain how the sun rises and sets at different times on this earth if the earth is flat
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I wished they would explain how the sun rises and sets at different times on this earth if the earth is flat
    Aye, see also the horizon

Truman Show was real, basically..... weather is controlled inside the dome.

God, you lot know nothing

Can’t remember where I saw it but it was a study done by a University on global wind patterns.

When plotted onto a normal globe it would appear to be a cluster f..k so to better illustrative their findings they used a Flat Earth map with the same data. The result was a perfect illustration of global wind patterns.

And I believe on the NASA website you can view global temperatures. Again it looks a mess within a globe so NASA installed an option to view it as a flat earth and again its perfect.

I think that’s what slightly more interesting ie the map is a bit more useful for looking at certain data. I think the UN use it for their logo.

Map collecting is a little hobby of mine...hence me stubbling into this a while back.

Speaking of which there’s a very famous world map for the 1400s. It was done using source material from over 20 other maps. Perfectly accurate with all the correct longitudes and latitudes but it depicted Antarctica as a pretty much a nice place to live ie green trees and rivers.