Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Five weeks until the WC starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    ****....... you are dead to me
    International football is just a bit dull...... its not my fault, it just is.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    International football is just a bit dull...... its not my fault, it just is.
    Agree with qualifiers and friendlies but it's the WC, p. It's wall to wall football for 4 weeks, a chance to see players I wouldn't normally and come away a fully fledged hipster.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Agree with qualifiers and friendlies but it's the WC, p. It's wall to wall football for 4 weeks, a chance to see players I wouldn't normally and come away a fully fledged hipster.
    For some reason, probably child memories, I tend to like watching Mexico. THey usually throw up at least one interesting player.

And it was always fun when the Irish qualified because they know how to enjoy it.

The truth is I just dont watch that much football these days. And the England games are so depressing........

*I love all of these looks! A leather jacket works so well with any outfit.
    An inspiring collection of leather jackets and coats each beautifully crafted in a choice of lovely soft nappa leather,
    supple nubuck (velvety sude) or luxurious shearling. full range of leather style...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is there anything better than a summer with a world cup in it?
    There most certainly is not. 5 weeks ye say? wow. Sensible European times as well, nuff afternoon games in the pub
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I will be painfully honest here. Aside from Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and perhaps the West Indies, I would take any home test series over a World Cup.

I have so little interest in the World Cup these days that I barely even bother watching the England games.
    Don't bother with Englands grand total of 3 games, just enjoy the rest!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'