Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So whatever happens we finish sixth?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sixth sounds disappointing, until you compare it to the five seasons finishing 10th or 12th under Brenton

O. Kee!

6th place trophy
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Allegri deal already agreed - not being announced for obvious reasons, waiting til end of season - will be within the next couple of weeks. Absolute FACT
    Was always going to be either Enrique or Allegri

Allegri deal already agreed - not being announced for obvious reasons, waiting til end of season - will be within the next couple of weeks. Absolute FACT
    My source is sure it's Arteta. Basically, my source is a bit crap these days isn't he?

I'd take that. His record at Juve is excellent.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Plenty of 15/8 freely availability for Allegri too.

Might be worth reading the small print..I think if he drops dead b4 the season starts you lose

That is not a bad goal tbf.

but it does not have that certain Hartsonesque quality as seen here
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Is there no depth to which you and your cadre of spineless Wenger apologists

Sixth sounds disappointing, until you compare it to the five seasons finishing 10th or 12th under Brenton

O. Kee!
    will stoop? Attempting to pass off sixth place as something even remotely acceptable is nothing short of treason.

We are the mighty Gunners. Anything short of first should spark shame and anger in our ranks.

(The Clock End's gonna rise again)

Lovely. So we move from the era of Wengerball, from Bergkamp, Henry and Pires to defensive, boring cynicism?

Nice. Might as well get George Graham back
    Yes please. Loved GG, Still do!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    (The Clock End's gonna rise again)
    thank Dennis we are nearing the end of this powder puff, spineless era #WengerOut