Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's important sometimes to recall one's basic and fundamental homosexuality.

It's important sometimes to recall one's basic and fundamental homosexuality.

I give you the Laurent Koscielny facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/laurentkoscielnyy/

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I give you the Laurent Koscielny facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/laurentkoscielnyy/
    What on Earth has your basic and fundamental homosexuality got to do with LK6's facebook page?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    What on Earth has your basic and fundamental homosexuality got to do with LK6's facebook page?
    Well I think what I meant was that I was GAY for Laurent Koscielny. And I feel ashamed, although not that ashamed I guess. Hell I don't know. It's a complex topic.

Oh! - did you want to suck his cock?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Well I think what I meant was that I was GAY for Laurent Koscielny. And I feel ashamed, although not that ashamed I guess. Hell I don't know. It's a complex topic.
    . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . .
    Why sure. But you go first. You'll find Kos through that door there.

My dear East. I have neither declared myself a homosexual nor stated any sexual feelings for the player in question. I suppose you'd like to give him a sloppy noisy rimming too while you're down there?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    My dear East. I have neither declared myself a homosexual nor stated any sexual feelings for the player in question. I suppose you'd like to give him a sloppy noisy rimming too while you're down there?
    "Rimming." Shudder. I don't even know what these horrifying terms mean. I simply like the cut of his jib, sir!