Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ancellotti? Old, dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    but you did get Rich biting so well done Sir C.
    ty a.

The day Brenton signs, I'll renew my season ticket. Prepare for a title party this time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    ty a.

The day Brenton signs, I'll renew my season ticket. Prepare for a title party this time next year.
    BR is going nowhere as he knows he is onto a (relative) good thing in Jockanesia and even has the very realistic option of 10 in a row and being the most succesful manager in their history in his sights.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    BR is going nowhere as he knows he is onto a (relative) good thing in Jockanesia and even has the very realistic option of 10 in a row and being the most succesful manager in their history in his sights.
    Have a positive mental attitude, sw. It's possible we could tempt him away! Let's all do a novena to St Jude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have a positive mental attitude, sw. It's possible we could tempt him away! Let's all do a novena to St Jude.
    The patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes??

The most exciting time in our club's history in over a decade and here you are pouring cold water onto something that is hot.

Have a word with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It doesn't matter how many goals are scored, the fact is that Italian football and everyone involved with it in any way are soul-crushingly, suicide-inducingly dull.

That's just a FACT.
    We could use some defense, old lad. This is what the Wop gets us.