Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The media coverage of Ferguson's illness is interesting.

The media coverage of Ferguson's illness is interesting.

They basically all seemed to wheel out the obituaries - apparently assuming he's fvcked. Fair enough, but does that mean they're going to wheel them out all over again when he does actually cark it?

I think given the coverage on Wengers retirement over the past couple of weeks, you’re skating on thin ice here...

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think given the coverage on Wengers retirement over the past couple of weeks, you’re skating on thin ice here...
    He isn't retiring

Yes, silly me, he may only be dying ..

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They basically all seemed to wheel out the obituaries - apparently assuming he's fvcked. Fair enough, but does that mean they're going to wheel them out all over again when he does actually cark it?
    They've got to fill all that bandwidth with something, b. If bandwidth is indeed the word I need.

I seem to remember from my experience of my mother's first brain haemorrhage that if it was operable, and you survived the operation, the prognosis was pretty good.

I heard a Doc on the radio yesterday state that 40% die, 40 % end up dribblers and only 20% make a full recovery, within a year .

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They've got to fill all that bandwidth with something, b. If bandwidth is indeed the word I need.

I seem to remember from my experience of my mother's first brain haemorrhage that if it was operable, and you survived the operation, the prognosis was pretty good.
    Oh, I obviously wish him well, but the media's haste to condemn him to death was rather unseemly, to say the least.

20% is good odds. That’s 1 in 4 not to die or be a Giggsy.

I’d take them odds if I batted a solid innings like him imo

Good luck to him.