Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big f*cking surprise to see Ozil pulling a sicky for todays game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Probably don’t want him picking up an injury and having a bad World Cup.

Quick sale at £40m for me but with some luck £60m wouldn’t be out of place if the right team wants him.

Hopefully start next season with 2 DMs, Mkhitaryan & Reece on the wings and Aboomerang & Lacazette up front. This will do me fine.

He’s first on the Exit List for me followed by Mustafi, Koscielny, Ospina, Cech, Xhaka, Wilshere, Bellend and if he doesn’t sign a new contract Ramsey.

Come to think of it...I can understand why Enrique want would want £200m ie £100m from our profits and £100 from these idiots leaving.

Just thinking if we were to get Allegri then could we see the prodigal son back home ie Chesney
    No way we're getting rid of Xhaka my man. Just not even in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    You're not getting this, are you. Of course he was at the game. He could hardly cry off on Wengers last farewell ?
    It appears from this mornings press that the players are getting a bit tired of his antics.
    It could be an exaggerated report but there's usually no smoke without fire.
    Look, He's always been a bit of a pain in the arse diva. You'd have to be blind not to acknowledge that, even if you love him to bits.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ut-ozil-anger/
    Aren't his actions/absences entirely consistent with an injury you don't want to take a risk with?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Aren't his actions/absences entirely consistent with an injury you don't want to take a risk with?
    Precisely - just as Löw usually leaves him out for most friendlies

He will be sold in June in order to raise funds for team rebuilding, the new contract was merely a way of ensuring we can do this and receive a fee.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Quite, he played in the important games against Madrid and then we've pretty clearly said that he can be excused the rest, in order not to risk his World Cup. Good man management, imo.

Hopefully we’re being compensated by Germany for this week and half?

That’s half a million or so right there.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Quite, he played in the important games against Madrid and then we've pretty clearly said that he can be excused the rest, in order not to risk his World Cup. Good man management, imo.
    I would genuinely hope this not to be the case. Surely his number 1 priority should be Arsenal, his employer.

If his alleged injury is such as to require careful management then so be it, but to protect his World Cup??

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would genuinely hope this not to be the case. Surely his number 1 priority should be Arsenal, his employer.

If his alleged injury is such as to require careful management then so be it, but to protect his World Cup??
    He's probably got all this type of *******s tied up in his nice, new, very expensive contract, sw.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He's probably got all this type of *******s tied up in his nice, new, very expensive contract, sw.
    His nice, new, very expensive contract which allows us to sell him this summer IUFG.

Do you honestly think we planned to pay him that much long term?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His nice, new, very expensive contract which allows us to sell him this summer IUFG.

Do you honestly think we planned to pay him that much long term?
    I don't know. He could be all upset with Wenger leaving I suppose.

And he'd command a near £100m transfer fee.

We could sell him abroad and get someone like Zaha in
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”