Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big f*cking surprise to see Ozil pulling a sicky for todays game.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I don't know. He could be all upset with Wenger leaving I suppose.

And he'd command a near £100m transfer fee.

We could sell him abroad and get someone like Zaha in
    Think there is something wrong with your keyboard there HR boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Think there is something wrong with your keyboard there HR boy.
    That as a big ticket price for a flaky fúcker who doesn't turn up in big matches, though innit. I'm sure someone would be daft enough to pay it.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That as a big ticket price for a flaky fúcker who doesn't turn up in big matches, though innit. I'm sure someone would be daft enough to pay it.
    Oh I type half in jest. I have no idea how much he would fetch on today’s ridiculously bloated transfer market. Thing is the lad is 30 in October.

On a side issue did you hear in commentary last week that Griezemann only costs 89m as per his buyout clause. Less than figures quoted around for Dele Alli.

Oh I type half in jest. I have no idea how much he would fetch on today’s ridiculously bloated transfer market. Thing is the lad is 30 in October.

On a side issue did you hear in commentary last week that Griezemann only costs 89m as per his buyout clause. Less than figures quoted around for Dele Alli.
    Ozil is potentially worth £33m a season for one of the big clubs? 3 year deal?

I'm sure he's not going to wear himself out, anytime soon.

I've not seen that about AG. Mind you, hasn't he already pledged never to join The Arsenal?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

His nice, new, very expensive contract which allows us to sell him this summer IUFG.

Do you honestly think we planned to pay him that much long term?
    Is there a team out there that will pay him that? I just dont see it ..the premier league is where the cash is at . I cant see Barca buying him and Madrid have already sold him ...so Chelsea it is then !