Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here speak Portuguese?

Does anyone here speak Portuguese?

Have a rather serious problem to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I do not, but the problem cannot be that serious if you need somebody on AWIMB to be able to speak that particular language in order to solve it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Just find someone who speaks russian I have recently discovorerd that the

languages are phonically identical. Just listen to this

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I do not, but the problem cannot be that serious if you need somebody on AWIMB to be able to speak that particular language in order to solve it
    Well, it is a police matter and involves anti-semitism towards my partner (which some of you will probably find quite funny).

Before anyone asks, it is nothing to do with the Labour Party

Well, it is a police matter and involves anti-semitism towards my partner (which some of you will probably find quite funny).

It's all Monty's fault p. Before encountering the repugnant little wasp breeder, I was a committed judeaophile. Dylan, Knopfler, Cohen, Einstein, Jung, Marx; a race of truly great people.

Then Monty reduced me to slavering anti-zionist who now thinks the little corporal may have had a point. I bet I'd love your wife though - probably already have.

Is your partner a semite?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    languages are phonically identical. Just listen to this

Portuguese anti-semitism is the one you really need to watch out for apparently.

Well versed in Brazilian...

I work with someone that does, if it helps...

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/judia...A3o#Portuguese