Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsene virtually in tears in the interview when asked if he was sad that he wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He tracked back and tackled, had no movement in front of him, what was he supposed to do? The only ball available was to Monreal or Bellerin, which he did and they promptly over hit easy crosses
    I think you're being too kind to him, PRSB. If he isn't capable of influencing a game unless there is sufficient movement in front of him we probably shouldn't be paying him 350k a week (or whatever).

No it's a fact, nothing to do with last night. He constantly talks utter *******s
    Agree 100%. I think he just says controversial things for the sake of it to justify his position as a pundit.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Not only that, if you criticise Özil it quickly becomes a discussion about “not getting it”, as though to criticise him singles you out as some sort of football illiterate.
    Yes, exactly. And it's not just Anaconda, either.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Arsene Wenger. 2nd in the top ten managerial appearances in European competitions.

Arsene Wenger. The only manager in that top ten not to have won a European trophy.
    If only Thierry could shoot eh
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I think you're being too kind to him, PRSB. If he isn't capable of influencing a game unless there is sufficient movement in front of him we probably shouldn't be paying him 350k a week (or whatever).
    He's not Messi, if there's nothing going on in front of him then what's he supposed to do? He played the ball that was on, which was to the wing backs. If they put in half decent crosses then everyone would be saying the he'd had a decent game.

No it's a fact, nothing to do with last night. He constantly talks utter *******s
    Most of them do, Robbie Savage last night was scaling new heights of stupidity and retardity. If he had announced his name to be Rich I would not have been surprised.

Arsenal are going to score soon because the crowd is nervous. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Most of them do, Robbie Savage last night was scaling new heights of stupidity and retardity. If he had announced his name to be Rich I would not have been surprised.

Arsenal are going to score soon because the crowd is nervous. Jesus Christ.
    'Althletico Madrid... Known as The Mattress Makers around these parts, for obvious reasons'

What?!?!?!

He's not Messi, if there's nothing going on in front of him then what's he supposed to do? He played the ball that was on, which was to the wing backs. If they put in half decent crosses then everyone would be saying the he'd had a decent game.
    I have - a great many times - seen extremely talented players play a ball that takes defenders out of the game even when there appears to be nothing on. It's a special genius that players like Dennis had. Those players change games and deserve 350k a week.

Ozil has that ability, I think.

I have - a great many times - seen extremely talented players play a ball that takes defenders out of the game even when there appears to be nothing on. It's a special genius that players like Dennis had. Those players change games and deserve 350k a week.

Yes, he does. But Athletico were so well organised that there was rarely, if ever, a nigh on impossible ball available to play.

This was probably the best defence we'll ever come up against and if there's no movement, which there wasn't, then there's no ball to play