Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsene virtually in tears in the interview when asked if he was sad that he wouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Right, I'm not having the fvcking Ozil thing, he played in the wing backs time and time again but it's not his fault they couldn't cross a T. Honestly, it was embarrassing
    Wouldn't mind Shaw from United coming in at LB. He has a devillish cross on him.

Not sure why we kept trying to stick it in the mix for Lacazette, though. While he scored a header in the first leg he is about 5 foot 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oblak is very much on my list. The problem will be persuading them. 'Would you like to swap playing under one of the best tactical coaches in the game, for a club that challenges for La Liga and is in the Champions League for a club managed by someone that has never managed a professional game in his life, is in the Europa League and has zero hope of getting into the top four clubs in England?'
    You don't have a list, or if you do have a list it is redundant, because you are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Right, I'm not having the fvcking Ozil thing, he played in the wing backs time and time again but it's not his fault they couldn't cross a T. Honestly, it was embarrassing
    Özil was really poor. People need to stop making excuses for him. Sometimes he’s wonderful, other times he lets the game pass him by. Last night it felt like he was more willing to let Ramsey and Wilshere pick out the hard passes.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You want to read that again, SW? I'm struggling to understand your view on whether the better team did or didn't win.

FTR, the better team won. Just watch the defending for the two goals we conceded and compare the performance of their best players against Ozil, as an example.
    Indeed, and thank you. I have changed my original rant.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You don't have a list, or if you do have a list it is redundant, because you are an idiot.
    Oblak, Meyer, Dembele, Soyuncu, Papastathopoulos.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Özil was really poor. People need to stop making excuses for him. Sometimes he’s wonderful, other times he lets the game pass him by. Last night it felt like he was more willing to let Ramsey and Wilshere pick out the hard passes.
    There seems to be a cult of 'thou shalt not ever criticize Ozil' on here. He's a wonderfully talented player and he isn't given enough credit for how hard he works, however in tight games against well organized teams he goes missing too often. Last night was one of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He tracked back and tackled, had no movement in front of him, what was he supposed to do? The only ball available was to Monreal or Bellerin, which he did and they promptly over hit easy crosses

Oblak, Meyer, Dembele, Soyuncu, Papastathopoulos.
    So SW was wrong, You do have a list.

A list only an idiot could compile. Well done, Rich.

Wouldn't mind Shaw from United coming in at LB. He has a devillish cross on him.

Not sure why we kept trying to stick it in the mix for Lacazette, though. While he scored a header in the first leg he is about 5 foot 6.
    Last night was crying out for Giroud

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    So SW was wrong, You do have a list.

A list only an idiot could compile. Well done, Rich.
    I should imagine he wont have seen more than fleeting glimpses of any of them playing (apart from Oblak who we couldn't afford anyway)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar