Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can’t Wenger just go now?

Can’t Wenger just go now?

No point now.

Oh and the rest of these ****s on the pitch too

I really wanted Ozil to sign and stay but really I was deluded. He is clogging up the wage bill with zero return. He never challenges to win a ball and his body language always says the rest are crap and he is wasting his time. Contrast him with Mkhi work rate

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    I really wanted Ozil to sign and stay but really I was deluded. He is clogging up the wage bill with zero return. He never challenges to win a ball and his body language always says the rest are crap and he is wasting his time. Contrast him with Mkhi work rate
    I had to laugh when he was on the ball and absolutely no-one was moving in front of him.

How he must miss those Real Madrid days. I bet he cries himself to sleep every night.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

But you can see why they let him go. He is a lazy player with the odd flash of utter brilliance

But you can see why they let him go. He is a lazy player with the odd flash of utter brilliance
    He's a brilliantly creative player who has the likes of Welbeck in front of him. Unfortunately.

He's got a laconic style admittedly, but not lazy
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

he never wins a ball only receives a pass and if it is above waist height he wont even challenge for it

he never wins a ball only receives a pass and if it is above waist height he wont even challenge for it
    Similarly, Overmars was never really good at heading away crosses, iirc.

Tell us who you'd rather have, d?

You know what I mean about challenging for a ball above waist height. Nothing to do with defending crosses.

Any one of Eriksen, Coutinho, Dembele, plus a few others. It may be that he can only play brilliantly in a strong side. Germany, Real Madrid and maybe it is just because the rest of the Arsenal side are pygmies. I hope that is the case but when will we evr get those great players during his time

You know what I mean about challenging for a ball above waist height. Nothing to do with defending crosses.

Any one of Eriksen, Coutinho, Dembele, plus a few others. It may be that he can only play brilliantly in a strong side. Germany, Real Madrid and maybe it is just because the rest of the Arsenal side are pygmies. I hope that is the case but when will we evr get those great players during his time
    As with Overmars; you can only afford to carry those type of players, including Ozil, when your defence is strong. But expecting those players to do defensive stuff is futile.

I think we all know our defence is somewhat weaker than a new born lamb.

I also think that, if his achilles tendon rolled back up his calf - which it looked like it did from where Kos was holding his leg, that is Koscielny's career over.