Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone had Tennis Elbow?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Serving at tennis and doing that sort of flash, whippet throwing thing in cricket fvcked my shoulder. These days, I can throw a couple of balls, but then my shoulder will go, leaving my arm numb, weak and tingling and I’ll have to go into the slips.

David Gower has the same thing, I believe.
    I was lucky, b. I never had a 'good arm' so I got to spend the majority of my time in the slips. Great fun and hardly any running.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    #metoo
    absolute ****er of a thing
    I should clarify before the RSPCA get on my case that I've never actually thrown a whippet.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was lucky, b. I never had a 'good arm' so I got to spend the majority of my time in the slips. Great fun and hardly any running.
    Indeed. The banter is lovely in the slips. The only downside is when the fvcking thing comes flying at you and you're expected to catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed. The banter is lovely in the slips. The only downside is when the fvcking thing comes flying at you and you're expected to catch it.
    Catching and throwing is the only things I was really good at, cricket-wise
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Proper pain in the hole, it is.

Had to give up all sport and exercise other than cardio, indefinitely

Weighing up a steroid injection but I hear they are rather hit and miss.

Sounds like you need a shot off mtfu.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Go for the jab. Otherwise six months complete rest